NEN Connect has been NEN’s online search database for finding, using and managing standards since 2007.
Experience the ease of NEN Connect
With the handy search function you will quickly find the right standard. You can be sure that you and your colleagues always have the most up-to-date standards.
- Search exactly the standard you need.
- Receive a notification automatically when a standard has changed.
- Older versions of the standard can still be viewed.
With your free account you have access to all metadata of our core range. Take the first step now to work smarter with standards!
- All standards in 1 database
- Always the most up-to-date standards
- Great ease of use and accessible everywhere
- Save time & money for your colleagues
The fact that standards are freely available does not mean that standards are free from copyright. For that reason you have to register. A nice extra is that you can also use many functionalities. For example, you can be kept informed via ‘Recently changed’ whether a standard has been corrected (C1), amended (A1) or whether a new edition has been published. This way you will always be up to date.
Download the NEN Connect app
You can also work with the free NEN Connect app with your free account. With the app you can view your favorites, stay up to date of recent changes in your collections and read your standards offline. To log in you can use the same username & password combination that you use on your desktop.
Some of the features:
- Track recently changed standards
- Download and read your company’s standards, also offline.
- Mark standards as your favorite
View standards for free?
Do you not want to purchase a standard, but only want to view a specific standard? This is possible at NEN in Delft, on working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can view all standards, but you are not allowed to save them or copy content from them.
Contact or questions?
Please call us at: 015 2 690 391 on working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or send your mail
NEN is located at the Vlinderweg 6 in Delft within walking distance from the railway station Delft Campus.